This is my invariable advice to people: Learn how to cook – try new recipes, learn from your mistakes, be fearless and above all, have fun.
~ Julia Child
I have always believed that cooking should be fun. It certainly doesn’t have to be complicated. If you cook with love and enthusiasm, it can’t help but show in your food. Whether you are just starting out or have been cooking for years, I can tailor a one-on-one (or group) plant-based cooking class to your needs and wants. If you’re new to a plant-based lifestyle or are simply looking to learn new techniques and add some new dishes to your repertoire, this is a great place to start! This service is available in Northern MA and southern NH.
Your cooking class will include:
• a three hour cooking session in your home
• option of choosing from a pre-designed menu or we can create a completely custom class
• shopping for ingredients (costs of food not included)
• any necessary cooking equipment that you may not own
• print outs of all recipes
• one FREE copy of my cookbook The Inspired Plate to the host and a discounted price of $15 for all guests
Classes start at $225 plus the cost of food.
Please call 978-308-9014 for more information