Why Should Your Company Invest in Workplace Wellness Programs?
Preventable diseases cost businesses thousands of dollars a year. Recent research shows that 35 percent of absenteeism is due to illness. The best way to maintain lasting changes is to implement sustainable and permanent lifestyle changes.
The most successful companies know that they save money (and retain good people) if they provide wellness education and lifestyle support for their employees. Workplace wellness programs provide a constant source of built in support to make positive food choices, encourage exercise and ask questions.
Benefits to Your Corporation
• Increase productivity within a positive, productive environment
• Decrease absenteeism
• Improved retention of high achieving employees
• Reduce the need for medical care
Benefits to Employees
• Improved overall health
• Improved nutrition and healthier eating habits
• Reduced stress and anxiety
• Increased energy and vitality
• Increased career satisfaction
Our core philosophy is that workplace wellness can (and should!) be fun. We create a dynamic, interactive forum for the discussion of healthy living. This approach allows participants to engage in discussion and interact with other attendees through various exercises and brainstorming. Additionally, we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach – we pride ourselves on our ability to custom tailor programs for each of our clients.
Sample topics include:
- The State of Health in the US Today
- Cravings and How to Make Better Food Choices
- Three Keys to Health and Wellness
- Stress and Your Health
- Smart Nutrition for Busy Professionals on the Go
- Whole Health Challenge
Would you like to find out how we can support your company?
Call Alethea at 978-308-9014 TODAY to schedule an informational meeting.